[Tango-L] NA, EU, SA, AZ: Space available for female(s) in large BsAs apt anytime in March 2008

PJ Grant windycitytango at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 16:55:31 EST 2008

Two tangueras recently dropped out of our previously arranged apartment rental for the ENTIRE month of March 2008 in Buenos Aires. I am looking for 1 or 3 women to fill the empty bed(s).
I have rented a 1,400 sq.ft. (130 sq.m.) apartment at Rivadavia y Callao, VERY close to CITA class venues. There are 3 bedrooms (6 single beds) and 2 bathrooms. There is a lovely balcony accessible from each of the bedrooms. The living room and dining room are large, exquistely furnished in antiques and reproductions. It is on Piso 2 (3rd floor above ground level). There is an elevator but there is not internet in the apartment.
Currently 5 women will be there at various times during the month, with some overlap during CITA (15-25 March).
I am able to offer you a rate of $16-$22/night, depending on the number of nights you'll be there and whether or not only one or both of the missing tangueras are replaced.
Please contact me at your earliest convenience.Please note, if you agree to join us, I will require payment in advance via PayPal.

Phoebe J. (PJ) Grant of WindyCityTango, Unlimited
    312-60TANGO (312-608-2646) cell - (VM checked once a day 05 thru 28 March)
WindyCityTango at yahoo.com (for tango business messages)
TangoLadyChicago at yahoo.com (for immediate communication)
Promoter, Teacher, Performer, Sponsor of Argentine Tango