[Tango-L] Foxtrot to Tango, how do I do it?

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 24 20:53:47 EST 2008

Thanks for the input everyone.
  I have until Tuesday night to come up with an approach to the dance
  that will not have any appearance of the Foxtrot.
  I woke up this morning with the bright idea that if I could only spend
  most of each dance walking cross footed, that would do it...however
  I have no one to practise walking crossed footed with and so that is
  not going to happen.
  I've decided to concentrate on viewing the dancing of Alberto Dassieu
  and Robert Hauk , and thus focus on the walking that I can already do
   and after a few steps, do giros. (in both directions.)
   Yes, thanks to Astrid, I realize that I am commited to learning to Tango
   from the internet.  What could be more of a challenge?  I love it!
   I'll let you know how I do..meanwhile, I will avidly read and consider
  all suggestions garnered from Tango-L....How would you help this
  hard-headed Tango baby??