[Tango-L] Tango-L Helping Newbies Dance in Tight Spaces

Tango For Her tangopeer at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 15 15:50:28 EST 2008

When I was shown that, his intent was merely to get me
to do anything different than just walking in box
shapes and doing back ochos.

I was doing an exercise taking my partner to the
cross.  It was probably driving him crazy how boring
the exercise was.  So, his real intent was to show me
my first bit of fun at the cross.

So, with my example, I was trying to give the simplest
example I could think of.  From there, you're right,
there's all kinds of great over rotation that can be
done.