[Tango-L] Breaking the 'paso basico.'

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Thu Feb 14 00:49:33 EST 2008

Another similar one that I really like is to change to crossed feet and
walk the lady to her Cruzada. When she crosses I also cross my LF in
front of RF. Still in crossed feet and lots of interesting stuff can follow.

And, I agree with all your comments about the D8CB.

Keith, HK

 On Thu Feb 14  7:23 , Alexis Cousein  sent: