[Tango-L] Breaking the 'paso basico.'

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Thu Feb 14 00:04:09 EST 2008

Thorsten,

Well, you've certainly made my day. We've had Javier Rodriguez here in
Hong Kong and he probably made a bigger impression than anyone else
that's ever been here. And, yes, Asian ladies certainly make wonderful
tangueras; delightfully feminine and an absolute joy to dance with.

Keith, HK

 On Thu Feb 14  8:30 , Thorsten Zörner  sent: