[Tango-L] Milong secrets ...duh

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 18 17:08:07 EST 2008

I think that this whole thread is a good example of why few here dance the milonga..and
this goes for the North American scene in general....COMPLICATE IT WHY DON"T YOU?
The brainiacs think that they can think their way thru the Milonga...well they can't.
To dance the Milonga, one has to be able to actually dance...not so with the N.A. tango.
There they can engineer some poses and steps...ugh.
I suggest that before taking tango lessons from any teachers, you first see them dance
a Milonga...then, you see if they can dance or not...a lot can't.