[Tango-L] Tango in Buffalo NY is alive and well.....

buffmilonguera@aol.com buffmilonguera at aol.com
Tue Dec 2 00:37:41 EST 2008

......if anyone is traveling to Buffalo, I wanted to let you know that
tango here is alive and thriving.   I host a free milonga on the first
Monday of each month, and for the second month in a row, despite the
cold and bad weather, more than 50 people were there, including some
visitors from Rochester.  My milonga is free, but another dancer,
Travis, has milongas on the second and fourth Fridays of each month
although there is a small cost.  He also has a monthly practica - so if
you are visiting the area, please get in touch...there's a lot of tango
here....

Barbra