[Tango-L] dull, dull, dull

Jack Dylan jackdylan007 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 29 00:11:20 EDT 2008

Mario,

I'm assuming you wrote this post just to get people talking. OK, I'll bite.

I don't enjoy classes and I don't enjoy practicing. But I do both so that
my dancing skills and technique will improve and I can better enjoy the
milongas. I hope the day will come when I need never attend another
class.

I know there are some who say that you just need to dance to improve
and that classes can even be counterproductive but, IMHO, those people
are wrong. Classes and practice, to me, are necessary evils to achieve
my full potential. But certainly not an end in themselves.

Jack