[Tango-L] Dancing Gender in Milongas of Buenos Aires

info@adagioconbrio.co.uk info at adagioconbrio.co.uk
Thu Aug 28 20:11:59 EDT 2008

Dear Tango-L members, i would like to share with you my research paper.

The drafted and re-drafted article turned into this paper that i am sure i will re-draft again and again..... so feedbacks are welcome!
{even with flames-handy for asado!}

The video presentation was part of the international conference ‘Body, Movement and Dance in Global Perspective’ in Hong Kong and is
available on youtube.

You can access it on my website: www.adagioconbrio.co.uk

Or directly to youtube:

PART ONE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWh4m7ZOddA
PART TWO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwXaplXex0M
PART THREE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sr52zQOVdlI

-if you prefer to receive the complete text please don't hesitate to contact me-

I hope you will enjoy it...

Best regards, Adriana