[Tango-L] Update on saving the Tango-L archives

NANCY ningle_2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 1 16:29:28 EDT 2008

Martin,

   I contacted Lucy directly ( with a little Google search) and she is on it.  I don't think she realized we had lost the Server space with her departure from U. of Oregon. She will let us know when the Archives are restored.  I copied this info to Shahrukh, the list Owner, so I think we should let the principles handle it from here on out unless we need to find another home for the Archives.

Nancy