[Tango-L] how to lead (was 'weight change')

Alexis Cousein al at sgi.com
Tue Apr 29 17:54:08 EDT 2008

Crrtango at aol.com wrote:
> That is something of an arrogant stance to assume that you are using language
> correctly and everyone else is misinterpreting it.

You're putting words into my mouth. I am not claiming my definition is
necessarily better than anyone else's. It just happens to be the most
natural one *to me*, which explains my posts, and I have acknowledged
that others may use different language, and have tried to *clarify*
how my posts should be read.

That's all.

Of course, I am awaiting your *private* mail with bated breath that
will enable me to find *the* authoritative lexicon defining the
term "locked frame". Private, because this semantic nitpicking
is polluting the list.

 > A simple clarification without the condescension will suffice.

I *have* clarified it. Indeed, it appears to be one of the clarifications
that prompted your response - which, by the way, feels very condescendent
to me (though I'm sure you may see it differently).

A simple clarification without the condescension will suffice ;).

Alexis Cousein                                  al at sgi.com
Senior Systems Engineer/Solutions Architect     SGI/Silicon Graphics
--
<If I have seen further, it is by standing on reference manuals>