[Tango-L] how to lead (was 'weight change')

Crrtango@aol.com Crrtango at aol.com
Tue Apr 29 17:36:44 EDT 2008

Alexei wrote:

<<<I *said* that I acknowledged the fact that I was in violent agreement
with the gist of most comments but didn't define a frame to be locked in the
same way, and now I'm continually dragged back into the fray by
people who insist on reading my words using a definition that I have
*SAID* isn't mine.>>>

<<<Close embrace != locked in my dictionary (I prefer the term "joined").
If it is in yours, then there's no need to read *my* statements through
your glasses and disagree, because I'd disagree with them too, when read
in this way.>>>

That is something of an arrogant stance to assume that you are using language
correctly and everyone else is misinterpreting it.   Your choice of words
leaves many things open to interpretation. Nobody is dragging you into the fray.
We are only questioning what you mean, which is not very clear. A simple
clarification without the condescension will suffice.

Cheers,
Charles