[Tango-L] Are they really Tango Gods?.. or could it be me?

Alexis Cousein al at sgi.com
Mon Apr 28 12:55:52 EDT 2008

Mario wrote:
> since they are not in their usual environment
> where they're own cultural buttons are easily pushed

I don't think that's all there is. It is also undoubtedly true that BsAs. has
had quite some time to develop an ethos of tango that different cultures have
a hard time to develop or even embrace - certainly the ultra-individualistic
and undoubtedly more abrasive USA (where in-your-face assertiveness is seen
much more as a virtue).

Alexis Cousein                                  al at sgi.com
Senior Systems Engineer/Solutions Architect     SGI/Silicon Graphics
--
<If I have seen further, it is by standing on reference manuals>