[Tango-L] Are they really Tango Gods?.. or could it be me?

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 28 12:25:51 EDT 2008

"I know many women who have found that special feeling in tango when dancing in the milongas with Argentine men. It’s a feeling of security and being protected while losing oneself in the music. We can forget all our troubles and be present in the moment. No other dance has the feeling of tango."
   - from Tango Chamuyo  (Blog)
  http://jantango.wordpress.com/

  I've heard this same song from so many women that I'm beginning to wonder what's up?
   I'm beginning to think it must be like;  since they are not in their usual environment
   where they're own cultural buttons are easily pushed and where they are under  >the  very scrutinizing eyes of all their peers and those with whom they compete, gossip   >about, etc. etc.... things are naturally more relaxing...and so,  they loosen up themselves  >and quit being so on-guard all the time...this theory goes for the guys who come back  >from BsAs raving about the portenia women, too...