[Tango-L] Buffalo's Ladies Only lesson report.

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Thu Apr 24 00:31:01 EDT 2008

Floyd,

Wow, so much to comment on, but I'll follow Michael's lead and pick just one.

 On Thu Apr 24 10:30 , Floyd Baker  sent:

> ignoring the leader's weight changes, and
>many other ways they need to be aware of,  if they are to Tango
>correctly.

Why should the lady 'ignore' the man's weight changes or, more importantly,
how should she know when to ignore them and when to follow them? I've
always believed that the man should change weight so that the lady doesn't
even feel it. If she does feel it, she should follow it unless the man prevents
that in some way, eg. 'suspension'.

Keith, HK