[Tango-L] Gender Imbalance in Tango

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 11:19:28 EDT 2008

  The above makes SUPER good sense to me! ..I remember when first seeing
  and becoming 'hooked' on AT, the only thing that I prayed for, was to be able
  to navigate a revolution of the dance floor..much as Tom describes it.

  If he can produce this sooooo quickly (I'm still screwed up in the slow tango)
   then yes, he has THE way that AT should be taught, here....[ in my not so   humble opinion.]..and it follows;..why aren't more teachers doing this?? ..answer: it's not  easy to be an insitefull, intelligent master teacher and Tom obviously is one of the rare ones.
   My wish?  That Tom would spend some time training teachers.  Is there some way
   to get the message out, outside of traveling to take his class??
   Put it into words that anyone/everyone can understand..do videos that accomplish that..
   or heck, buy a plane ticket...but let's get this know-how into the AT teaching community!!!