[Tango-L] Why do any of you dance tango..

David Hodgson DHodgson at TangoLabyrinth.com
Sat Apr 5 04:39:26 EDT 2008

The subject that never dies/ That awfully insulting metaphor/ Apology/ Foot
in mouth disease/ Not Leading vs Leading crosses - reverse crosses/ On and
On it continues.

Wow, I have been on this list for a while and recently have been watching a
lot of bantering back and forth. Some good and some not. There have been
some really illuminating comments (Thank you). Also some opinions which a
lobotomy, Horrible girl/boy friend (choose your pleasure), or fisting could
not remove.
All of it, entertainment.
Yet none of you have answered this simple question.

I could answer this in many ways.
I will choose this one.

“We” are the music makers, and “We” are the dreamers of the dream.
Gene Wilder as Willy Wonka.

I hope you all have had at least one nice, beautiful dance this evening.

Have fun.
David/ Zorrito

Checked by AVG.
8:23 AM