[Tango-L] foot in mouth disease

skindance@juno.com skindance at juno.com
Sat Apr 5 01:58:43 EDT 2008

 Thank you, Astrid! I would add AMEN, but for the fact that every delete
takes time as well as time to cull the overwhelming chaff from the useful
commentary. I often cringe when one of you gets sucked in. But then i
think of all the other thousands of silent suffers all over the world who
are forced to endure and waste their valuable life with deletes generated
by selfish, thoughtless,unmannered, and/or insensitive posters seemingly
overwhelmingly American running on empty!
.
Unfortunately, your comment probably falls on deaf ears. Nevertheless,
kudos from the gallery!