[Tango-L] Torso (hips)

Jake Spatz spatz at tangoDC.com
Sat Apr 5 04:23:00 EDT 2008

Tango For Her wrote:
> For clarity:
>
> 1. The teacher was out in front of the class and we
> were doing an exercise.  So, yes, I could see her
> hips.  I wasn't dancing with her.

Gotcha. Was anyone dancing with her?
> At the time, I was a young student and happened
> to notice that watching her hips gave me great
> reflexes.  And, I couldn't see her navel because I was
> behind her.

All else being the same, would you mind describing these influential
hips? I'm curious to know how your observations (then, now) square with
what I described, regarding level hip movement. That topic, I think,
could be of lasting interest to a lot of people.

Jake