[Tango-L] Torso (hips)

Tango For Her tangopeer at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 20:05:07 EDT 2008

For clarity:

1. The teacher was out in front of the class and we
were doing an exercise.  So, yes, I could see her
hips.  I wasn't dancing with her.

2.  You're right.  Someone once explained to me that
(not sure of the spelling), the Tai Chien (just below
the navel?) is the center of one's body ... not the
hips.  At the time, I was a young student and happened
to notice that watching her hips gave me great
reflexes.  And, I couldn't see her navel because I was
behind her.