[Tango-L] foot in mouth disease

Crrtango@aol.com Crrtango at aol.com
Fri Apr 4 12:38:08 EDT 2008

dubravko wrote:

<<<<Yes, indeed. Your post was a real shocker. But, why would you stop
posting? I personally welcome your probing questions, your enthusiasm, and yes, you
naivete at times. Just leave out the foul language and we are okay.>>>>

Actually maybe not posting and just reading for a while would be better for
Mario.   Perhaps a good lesson for him and the other who was recently kicked
off the list.   Those of us on the list for a long time have heard these same
arguments and opinions repeated ad nauseum.   That is fine and necessary, but
too often the most vehement, intense and argumentative are the ones by new
dancers and beginners whose rhetoric far outweighs their actual experience.   Even
worse, they may be, and often are, wrong.   Many advanced and sophisticated
dancers read this list but don't post, in part because of these kinds of
of anger, not to mention the length of some of the posts, it is time to stop
talking and go back to practicing your dancing.
We all become very excited about tango but don't confuse that excitement with
knowledge and understanding of the dance. Be humble and make a statement with
your dancing. Your feet look better on the floor than in your mouth.

Off to Buenos Aires on Monday,

Cheers,
Charles