[Tango-L] Do I have to invent every step of the dance, even her's ???

Tango For Her tangopeer at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 08:54:36 EDT 2008

Wow!  I must say, with all the low-ball trashing that
goes on here, you guys are picking Mario apart?
Mario?  I don't blame him.  I would say that I
probably had the same upbringing as Mario.  Be nice
unto others.  He seems to be one of the few frequent
posters to hold himself to that standard.

Go ahead and team up against Mario.  I still applaud
him, because he seems to be THE BEST AND NICEST PERSON
ON HERE!

So, he lost his temper and swore.  That's nothing
compared to the misquotes and just plain fabrication
of stories just to make someone look bad.  THAT GOES
ON ALMOST DAILY!  Mario was just ticked off at some of
the low-ball hate that goes on.  Get off his case!!!!
I'm sure someone is going to write back and
 slam me, because, as Mario was saying, that's what
goes on here.

Can't anyone find kind words to say to Mario?  Only
one other poster wrote back with kind words for him.
That's pathetic considering how much he has done for
all of you!

Again, thank you, Mario, for who you are and what you
have done for us!

*** What?  Am I wrong?  Can you find a nicer
frequent-poster on this list? ***