[Tango-L] Do I have to invent every step of the dance, even her's ???

desdelasnubes@web.de desdelasnubes at web.de
Fri Apr 4 05:50:05 EDT 2008

> As for your swearing at a lady ... well, I guess we had different upbringings.

Keith,

thank you very much for this reminder on respectful behaviour.
Seems as if such a reminder is needed, because the swearing
seems to have been overlooked by previous posters.

So, dear gentlemen, if you easily lose your temper
when confronted with an opinion that is contrary to yours,
please take more time to think before pressing the button.

Let's not forget that respect is crucial - in life as in the dancing.

Anna