[Tango-L] The subject that never dies.

robin tara robinctara at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 11:44:10 EDT 2008

I think it's time to let this subject die.

If you want a new topic that will probably never die, how about the
placement of the women's arms and head?

Any comments?

Especially interested in two "holds" that I observe these days in the
milongas in BA.
First the draping of the woman's left arm down across the shoulder of
the man with elbow pointed at the ceiling and the other with the
woman's left arm placed very low, almost around the man's waist.

And then there are the men who insist that the woman turn her head to the right.

Robin Tara
Tara Tango Shoes