[Tango-L] Tango Music

Igor Polk ipolk at virtuar.com
Sat Sep 29 04:17:07 EDT 2007

You can expect exactly as many new great tangos,

as many new Bachs, Mozarts, and Beethovens was born on Earth after them.

Igor Polk
PS
I am kidding.
I was amazed by the "Extasis" tango orchestra from Denver during the last
tango festival ( I am sure you did not looked at my webpage about it,
Krasimir, thanks for attention.. )

They are amazing musicians - for the first time I have heard such deep
professional performance in a really true classical tango style and dance to
it. And they played some new staff too !!!

Glover Gill is good. Talented. There are some other musicians on the right
way.

Just last Sunday I have heard Michael Thomas playing violin in a San
Francisco Tango club. Can you believe it? Real Canyengue ! What a pleasure
!!!!

Musical performace of "Forever Tango" is amazing. Great Tango ! And dancing
too.
Well, Piazzolla.. is still modern.

... For those who want to stand on the shoulders of Athlants, not ants.