[Tango-L] traditional tango music

meaning of life kushi_bushi at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 28 17:11:37 EDT 2007

no intent to bait anyone at all (or even be disrespectful), just frustrated and curious.

really love the style and attitude of salon tango (open, or open vee holds). sooooooo frustrated, i built my own dance floor with a sound system that would make any touring rock band envious. we have a constant flood of dancers up here, all who love to dance to .......... almost anything goes. many of the local tangonistas come up and "play", but others we don't even mention the "secret midnight milongas too" :)

i have been dancing tango about 5 years, 3 or 4 times a week, my wife is a dance instructor (not tango), so she has been dancing "forever". so, still figuring it out, but beyond beginners.