[Tango-L] No arms?

Miguel Canals elpibemc1961 at yahoo.ca
Wed Sep 26 15:38:53 EDT 2007

> Melroy wrote:
>
> A while ago, at a milonga, there was a little game.
> We had to dance with random partners, with just a balloon between our
> chests!

A milonga? I'll be sure I stay away from any milonga run by the organizer/DJ.

That aside.  I've done this exercise in class to emphasize the importance of having the torsos of the dancers facing each other (dis-association).  I've also done lots of exercises of leading with no hands to emphasize the importance of leading with the chest in close embrace.

MC.