[Tango-L] No arms?

Melroy melroyr at xtra.co.nz
Wed Sep 26 04:04:05 EDT 2007

A while ago, at a milonga, there was a little game.
We had to dance with random partners, with just a balloon between our
chests!
No arms, and we had to move around the floor in line of dance, preferably to
the music, while others watched us sharply.
I'm not sure if there were any other rules or things to do, but if you lost
your balloon you were out!

I can say from experience that in this situation it is definitely possible
to lead back steps etc. (carefully).
I don't want to think about the physics of it, but it was a lot of fun!
Not to compare with actually dancing Tango of course.

Mel.