[Tango-L] An Introduction to Tango

Barbara Garvey barbara at tangobar-productions.com
Tue Sep 25 18:13:57 EDT 2007

Al and I are planning an Introduction to Tango event next week for the
curious thrill-seekers of this tropical paradise. It will be 2 hours
long, although subsequent ones may have to be only one hour. We would
like any and all ideas of things to do, to teach, to say, like good
one-liners about tango, in Spanish as well as English. I have a tendency
to get a little didactic (maybe some of you have noticed) and need to
keep it simple. Also a good approach to getting folks moving and
dancing. Our more experienced students will be on hand to help and
partner newcomers. This will be a trial run as Vallarta is as close to
empty as it gets right now, but we'd like to develop a formula to use
every month or so as the season develops.

Help??!!!
Barbara
www.tangobar-productions.com