[Tango-L] Traditional milonguero style?

WHITE 95 R white95r at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 20 18:41:04 EDT 2007

> Friends escorted a couple from Ecuador to the milonga Nino Bien last
> Thursday. They said it was 99% tourists. Her exact words were -- que
> porqueria!

Janis, I cannot understand your hatred and disdain for tourists..... I don't know these Ecuadoreans your are talking about, but ironically, they too may be tourists. If it was not for tango tourism, things would be a lot worse for many Argentineans and others too, who profit from the tango trade. You are one who should never talk bad about tourists. Unless I'm mistaken, you are in the tango tourism business yourself....

Manuel