[Tango-L] Traditional milonguero style?

Nina Pesochinsky nina at earthnet.net
Thu Sep 20 14:24:07 EDT 2007

Hi, Janis,

Nino Bien has never been a good milonga for dancing.  Most people do
not even approach it as a milonga for dancing.  We go and hang out
with friends and visit instead.  For me, it is a chance to,
accidentally, encounter friends from other parts of the world.  I
alway get excited wondering who I might discover there.

Actually, it has never been for dancing, even in 1998-1999 when there
were very few tourists.

Nina