[Tango-L] "Dying to Dance Partner"

Michael tangomaniac at cavtel.net
Sun Sep 16 14:37:16 EDT 2007

Have you ever wanted to dance with somebody very badly, and not get the chance for a long time. THEN, at a milonga, the stars are in alignment, the person is alone at the beginning of a tanda, you make eye contact and the long awaited experience begins. How did it turn out?

I remember at one milonga it was better than I expected. In fact, it was better than I could have imagined. Usually, men clinged to her like Velcro and I didn't have a crowbar to pry them off so I thought I would never dance with her. At a different milonga, it was worse than expected with somebody else.

Has this happened to you? You don't have to mention any name(s).

Michael Ditkoff
Washington, DC
Feels like fall is arriving
I'd rather be dancing Argentine Tango