[Tango-L] Editing Software

DocDAS@aol.com DocDAS at aol.com
Sat Sep 15 16:41:55 EDT 2007

Does anyone know of very good video and sound editing  software that's not
mega expensive? Somewhere between 100-200 US dollars. I  recently purchased
Pinnacle's Studio Ultimate Version 11 but had major problems  with installation.
Tech support was less than helpful. My operating system is  Windows XP. I need
software that can edit out extraneous sounds and the like. I  know there is
software available that can edit out unwanted audience sounds  eg. coughs,
talking, the sound of crunching popcorn, and other even less  pleasant background
interference. This is tango related in that I did film  'Tango Mujer' here in
Philadelphia a number of years ago!
Thanks,
Daniel