[Tango-L] Experience and dancing

lgmoseley@aol.com lgmoseley at aol.com
Thu Sep 6 04:54:37 EDT 2007

One has to have a certain amount of experience to become a competent dancer and even more to become a competent teacher. That amount varies from person to person. However, it is what you do with the experience that really matters. Do you learn from it?

When I see a clumsy dancer who boasts that they have 10 or 20 years experience, my question is usually "Do you have 20 years' experience - or 1 year's experience repeated 20 times?"

Laurie (Laurence)

Get a FREE AOL Email account with unlimited storage.  Plus, share and store photos and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favourite artists. Find out more at http://info.aol.co.uk/joinnow/?ncid=548.