[Tango-L] One more comment about shoes

"Christian Lüthen" christian.luethen at gmx.net
Thu Oct 25 13:54:25 EDT 2007

Natalia wrote:
> As regards heels or women wearing them I think we "women" are free to wear
> whatever heel we want to wear regardless of what you "men" might think of
> us!! if not is like we are back in prehistoric times when only men rule!!
> right? not because we wear a 8,5 or 10 centimiter heel means are look
> "ordinary" or "turn peole down"!! come on where do you live?? this is the
> 2000!!!

True: this is the 21st century ... which also allows men to tell female that perhaps the old male cliches of 'sexy high heels' are/maybe not applicable any more, or at least for some of us. So in the 21st century female might also take the freedom to know they look sexy (and imho very often 'sexier') in lower but appropriate heels! ;-)

Regards,
Christian

.

       just my personal 50th of an Euro
           christian.luethen at gmx.net
How inappropriate to call this planet earth ...
... as clearly it is ocean!