[Tango-L] One more comment about shoes

Madreselva Zapatos info at madreselvazapatos.com.ar
Thu Oct 25 10:36:28 EDT 2007

"Do you think Argentines making 1200 - 1500 pesos a month rush down to Comme
il Faut to buy 350 peso shoes? "

I have to disagree!!! some  people down here make more, some make less but
the true fact is that Argentine women give a lot of care to beauty & fashion
so they might just save an entire year just to buy a pair of shoes if it
worth it & wherether it is 350 pesos or less !!!
As regards a coment on shoe sellers I have to say nobody can convince to buy
something you do not want or need right?? unless you are gullible enough to
be believe everything they tell you even if it is not for you!!
I do think women look sexier in heels even if it just 6,5 centimiters!!
especially when dancing being comfortable or not is another thing but "pain
is beauty" right?? though some women do feel comfortable dancing in heels it
just a matter of practise.
As regards heels or women wearing them I think we "women" are free to wear
whatever heel we want to wear regardless of what you "men" might think of
us!! if not is like we are back in prehistoric times when only men rule!!
right? not because we wear a 8,5 or 10 centimiter heel means are look
"ordinary" or "turn peole down"!! come on where do you live?? this is the
2000!!!
regards,

Natalia Laguzzi
MADRESELVA SHOES