[Tango-L] Ocho queens-bad leads-good leads

dchester@charter.net dchester at charter.net
Fri Oct 19 14:28:13 EDT 2007

Keith,

Since you appear to be saying you are OK with blunt and critical comments, I'll direct some your way.  A lot of people on this forum have learned how to disagree without being disagreeable.  However, you don't appear to be one of those people.  Also, you appear to be rather confused about the difference between words like "blunt and critical" vs "rude and condescending".

Whether you like it or not, it's not so much what you are saying, but HOW you are saying it that is offensive to some people.  Now while I actually agree with a lot of your posts, (including that some people are too thin skinned), it doesn't change the fact that some of your posts are rude and condescending.

To use a Tango analogy, they are saying that I know what you are trying to lead, but I don't like you leading with your hands.

David