[Tango-L] Ocho queens-bad leads-good leads

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Fri Oct 19 01:58:56 EDT 2007

Hahahahahahahaha, Felix, Steve, Anton, Jay - you guys are even more uptight than I could ever have imagined.
You obviously don't like blunt talk and critical comments. Just what kind of sheltered world do you guys
live in? You also don't like dialogue where someone actually questions your statements - and if you reread
my posts, I was just asking for some clarifiaction of statements made by Steve and Jeff.

Felix - you're a funny guy, hahahahahahahahahahaha. Lucky I didn't see your post before I went away for a
short holiday. Otherwise, I've spent all my time fretting about whether the list owner was going to remove
me, hahahahahahahahaha.

I'd like to apologise, but I really don't know what for. Except - I'm sorry you're so thin-skinned. You guys
really need to chill.

Keith, HK

On Sun Oct 14  9:56 , Felix Delgado  sent:

>> From: keith at tangohk.com> To: tango-l at mit.edu> Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 21:19:19 -0400> Subject: Re: [Tango-L] Ocho queens-bad leads-good
leads> > Hey Steve,> > If you can't answer the question, just say so. You sound like yet another guy> who likes to talk-the-talk but can't
walk-the-walk. Tango is full of them' > > And thanks for reminding me what I wrote to Jeff - same thing hold for you Steve.> > A Tango Man's
motto should be - NEVER BLAME THE WOMAN. > > Keith, HK

>Can the List owner step in and enforce the Tango-L guidelines with respect to this person:
>
>List Rules, Policies and Guidelines
>Personal attacks of individuals (also called ad hominem attacks) have proven to be the most disruptive, with many subscribers leaving the
list as a result. Hence, violators of this rule are subject to removal without notice.

> > On Sun Oct 14 7:33 , steve pastor sent:> > >Keith: > > If you seriously wish to engage in discussions with people in this> > forum, you
might want to avoid replies such as this one, which you > > posted recently.> > > > "Of course, Jeff, I'm sure the reason couldn't possibly
be your poor leading.> >Personally, I've never had a woman ... "automatically resolve into an ocho".> >If you want something different, Jeff,
lead something different. And if you> >can't - don't blame the woman. > >> >Keith, HK"> >> > > >> >> >Keith keith at tangohk.com> wrote:> > Can
we be a little bit more specific here. Steve, if the girl can walk and> >do Ochos and Giros, just what are you leading that they don't know
what to > >do? Especially after a couple of attempts. > >> >Keith, HK> >> >On Sat Oct 13 5:28 , steve pastor sent:> >> >> > >> "Why aren't
they becoming more skilled?" Another answer to this is that> >> many women become visibly upset if you lead something and they don't> >> know
what t!
> o do. After a try or two, it's best to leave it alone.> >> And, you know, mostly, the women don't ask for input, or even want to > >>
discuss things after they've had lessons or found an adequate number> >> of partners they feel comfortable with. If something doesn't work,
it is> >> surely the fact that the man didn't lead it well. Right?> >> But then, maybe that is because we don't have men who have been doing>