[Tango-L] interview in El Tangauta, October 2007

Victor Bennetts Victor_Bennetts at infosys.com
Fri Oct 19 02:50:29 EDT 2007

That is an awesome interview, particularly for anyone who aspires to dance this style and has had lessons with la academia teachers (Susana Miller's school). Thanks so much for posting it Janis. The quote I really like from the interview is:

* Creo que ese nombre surgió como una veta comercial, algo que se vendió así. Porque milongueros somos todos los que vamos a bailar a la milonga.*

*I believe that that name arose like a marketing tool, something that was sold. Because all of us, who dance at milongas, are milongueros.*

Now I am smiling thinking of myself as a milonguero :-).

Victor Bennetts