[Tango-L] Ocho queens-bad leads-good leads

steve pastor tang0man2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 13 19:33:22 EDT 2007

Keith:
  If you seriously wish to engage in discussions with people in this
  forum, you might want to avoid replies such as this one, which you
  posted recently.

  "Of course, Jeff, I'm sure the reason couldn't possibly be your poor leading.
Personally, I've never had a woman ... "automatically resolve into an ocho".
If you want something different, Jeff, lead something different. And if you
can't - don't blame the woman.

Keith, HK"

Keith <keith at tangohk.com> wrote:
  Can we be a little bit more specific here. Steve, if the girl can walk and
do Ochos and Giros, just what are you leading that they don't know what to
do? Especially after a couple of attempts.

Keith, HK

On Sat Oct 13 5:28 , steve pastor sent: