[Tango-L] Help to find masculinity in Tango !

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Tue Oct 2 00:53:24 EDT 2007

Michael,

Having disagreed with Carol, could you suggest alternative differences between men and women.
Or do you think that men and women are essentially the same? I suspect this may be the PC view
in the US, but I'd like some confirmation.

Keith, HK

On Tue Oct  2  9:18 , "Michael"  sent:

above items are not gender specific.