[Tango-L] new shoes - getting very hot when dancing

Madreselva Zapatos info at madreselvazapatos.com.ar
Mon Oct 1 17:51:51 EDT 2007

As representative of Madreselva tango shoes I can tell you that in order for
a tango or any shoe not to get hot especially when dancing has to be made
not only on the outside of genuine leather goat or cow leather but also on
the inside and by the insede part I mean not only the insole but all the
rest should be made in genuine leather!! just like our shoes are made by the
way.
regards,

Natalia Laguzzi
MADRESELVA SHOES