[Tango-L] new shoes - getting very hot when dancing

NANCY ningle_2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 16:57:48 EDT 2007

It is probably the insole.  Some Argentine shoes have
plastic insoles which do not breathe.  Better to have
leather insoles.  You can buy replacements - even nice
fluffy cotton insoles- thru Dr. Scholl's or other foot
product companies. Gel soles are good for comfort but
they don't 'breathe' either.

She can try putting foot powder (Gold Bond or
Lotromin) in the shoes, too.

--- Mr tobias conradi <tobias_conradi at yahoo.de> wrote:

> A friend of mine has new shoes (Flabella). She says
> they are getting very hot when dancing and assumes
> this comes from turning.
>
> Are there shoes that get hotter than others? Are
> they maybe less isolated, so that when the outer
> side of the shoe gets hot it can be felt inside very
> strong?
>
> Any idea? Any experience here? - I hope there are
> enough women on the list, ...
>
> Thanks a lot
>
> regards
> Tobias
>
> --
> Tobias Conradi
> Rheinsberger Str. 18
> 10115 Berlin, Germany
>
> http://eng.tango.info http://festivals.tango.info
> http://reliquias.tango.info http://gmap.tango.info
> http://info.tango.info
>

>       Die etwas anderen Infos rund um das Thema
> Reisen. BE A BETTER WELTENBUMMLER!
> www.yahoo.de/clever

<<Rito es la danza en tu vida
     y el tango que tu amas