[Tango-L] No Subject - about statistics

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Thu Nov 29 23:16:31 EST 2007

Doug,

I agree with everybody, we love to hear from newbies on Tango-L. Just a
little advice:

1. You can learn a lot about Tango from Tango-L - except how to dance it.
Doug, never, ever make the mistake of assuming that the people who write so
eloquently about Tango can actually dance it.

2. Never, ever disagree or question what these 'experts' write. They really
don't like it. Then they'll flame you for being rude and insensitive, without
ever actually responding to your critisism or queries.

Enjoy Tango-L; just don't take whatever's written too seriously.

Keith, HK

On Fri Nov 30  8:29 , dwyliu at gmail.com sent: