[Tango-L] No Subject - about statistics

Huck Kennedy huck at eninet.eas.asu.edu
Thu Nov 29 21:45:50 EST 2007

Igor writes:
> Shut up, Huck !

     [Wow, at first I thought this was humorous sarcasm,
but then upon reading further discovered, much to my
dismay, that he was actually serious!]

> Doug does not look like one judging something he does not know about.

     ?!?  I didn't say he was.  I was merely agreeing
with David about what is welcome from newbies, and
offering by contrast examples from tango-l's long and
storied past of some things that were not.

> And I would say, Doug's experience with other dances

     What are you going on about?  My posting had nothing
to *do* with Doug.  How could it?  He's posted all of one
small innocuous paragraph here.

> Igor Polk
> Huck, inflammatory answers, please, write to me personally
> I know what to do with them !

     That sounds wonderful Igor!  Please feel free to
continue to flog me all you like publicly, and I'll
dutifully confine any replies to private email.

Huck