[Tango-L] Style Wars: Truth and Truthiness

ClifDavis clif at clifdavis.com
Tue Nov 27 16:57:29 EST 2007

Since I have had my chops busted for "not relating my conversation to
dance", I brought tango into it.
I do feel that it is relevant to the discussion in that sense.

As related to the general discussion being held, subjectively taking a
bit of information and by group decree claiming it to be truth "because
we say so" is nothing more than group delusion. "Truthiness" is nothing
more than making it up out of whole cloth. "I want this to be true".

As to how this relates to the group postings, I am constantly amazed at
the extremes inside the groups, from the totally closed minded to the
fully open minded.
Truth is just that, if it is not true, it is false.

Just an old guy thinking out loud.
Clif