[Tango-L] tango in La Plata Bs.As.

Dyane Auclair auclairdy at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 27 16:12:23 EST 2007

Hi everyone, My work will bring me to Argentina (most precisely La plata Bs.As.) in February and March 2008. This will be my first visit to this country.I would very much like to find a place in La Plata where I can do lots of tango dancing. Do you know of any tango teacher in this area? Is there a tango club near La Plata? Is there a school of dancing in la Plata?Since I will be looking for accommodation it will be great if one of you could put me in contact with someone who loves tango and would be happy to help me find a place where to stay while I am in La Plata. Thanks for your help. Dyane  (tango aficionada from South Australia)