[Tango-L] Style Wars: Truth and Truthiness

ClifDavis clif at clifdavis.com
Tue Nov 27 15:26:15 EST 2007

Hum, let us for a moment, just for conversations sake, say the right
wing authoritarian is the tango "leader" and the left wing
non-authoritarian is the follower. Is one "more" invested in the power
of the dance than the other or simply opposites of the same coin?

If they are the same, then does this invalidate your original statement
of "usually right wing authoritarian..."
Does the right wing "tango leader" have a closer association with the
music than the left wing "tango follower"?

If in the same frame of thought, the right wing authoritarian is closer
to the government, is the opposite faction, the left wing
non-authoritarian, closer to the non-government, anarchist?