[Tango-L] Style Wars: Truth and Truthiness

Konstantin Zahariev anfractuoso at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 15:11:41 EST 2007

On Nov 27, 2007 11:52 AM, ClifDavis <clif at clifdavis.com> wrote:
> Absolutely amazing. It's those pesky vast right wing conspiracy
> authoritarians

Before this becomes a huge distraction, I would like to point out that
(i) the important word is 'authoritarian', and (ii) 'right-wing' in
this context does not refer to or imply political or party orientation
since the definition (somewhat redundant) is that of an authoritarian
who aligns with the government in power. It is an interesting concept
and a hypothesis, so take it or leave it, comment on it or not, just
like Steve posted something he found interesting and we are free to
take it or leave it, or comment or ignore it.

With best regards,

Konstantin
Victoria, Canada