[Tango-L] favorite tango videos on line

Janis Kenyon Jantango at feedback.net.ar
Sat Nov 24 13:29:48 EST 2007

Andreas Wichter wrote:
Here's my take, Pocho & Nely:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ak2y84C-9Y
This is what for me pretty much defines tango.>

I agree with you.  Pocho is 76 and Nely is 72.  There is a long history
between them.  I have had the pleasure of dancing with him.  Pocho is giving
group classes on Tuesdays at 1:00 (milonga) and 3:00 (tango) in El Beso with
practice time between classes.  If you want to learn a simple tango that can
be danced with anyone, study with Pocho (Roberto Carreras) and Nely (Nelida
Fernandez  Tel. 4922-5603).

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they will be teaching at a US festival
year.